Salsa tartufata Classica 90gr
  • Salsa tartufata Classica 90gr
  • Salsa tartufata Classica 500gr

Black Truffle Sauce

ORGANOLEPTIC PROPERTY

Color light brown - Smell Aroma of olive oil and Mushrooms and truffle - Taste Typical Mushrooms and Truffle

Truffle Sauce is one of the most popular products and used in the world. Black summer truffle sauce 5%(Tuber aestivum Vitt.) ideal for preparing starters, first and second courses. Great as a snack on bread.

Size
 

Politiche per la sicurezza (modificale con il modulo Rassicurazioni cliente)

 

Politiche per le spedizioni (modificale con il Modulo rassicurazioni cliente)

 

Politiche per i resi merce (modificale con il Modulo rassicurazioni cliente)

Product: Black Truffle sauce

Ingredients: Champignon mushrooms cultivated ( Agaricus bisporus), Black Truffle (Tuber aestivum Vitt.) min.5%, extra virgin olive oil, sun flower oil , parsley,garlic, pepper, and chilli , salt, flavours ,E300.

Preservation Method:

Storage instructions: closed at room temperature, open 7 days in the fridge Once opened, keep refrigerated up to 7 days. Expiration Date : 24 months from the date of packaging

NUTRICTION FACTS:

Serving Size:(15 g), amount per serving :Calories 142g, fat cal. 130 g, total fat 11 g (17%DV), of which saturated 3,5 g (2,5%DV), trans fat 0 g, cholesterol , MG (%DV), sodium70MG (3%DV), total carb 15 g (5%DV), fiber 2 g (8%DV), sugar 0 g, protein 1 g, iron 0 ,calcium 0 , Cholesterol l 0 MG.

Data sheet

Format
90gr - 500gr
Units per Case
16 - 6
Shelf Life
2 years
chat Comments (0)